We Invest in People - We Facilitate Careers
CNC machining and related operations are highly technical trades, and demand sustaining long-term skill development. N.E.W. Industries provides extensive and substantial support for on-going learning and career progression including resources such as:
- Internal “N.E.W. University” including classroom, on-line, and on-the-floor training and respective certifications for all levels from the new hire to setup person.
- Tuition Reimbursement program for related college-level technical and other business education.
- Various on-going externally facilitated support and development..
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance.
- Voluntary life insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Vacation and holidays
- N.E.W. University training and Tuition Reimbursement
CNC Machine Operator 2nd or 3rd shift
View Job Description | Download Employment Application
We are always interested in speaking with highly skilled individuals
in the following areas:
- CNC Machining.
- Machining Engineering and Programming
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Logistics and Maintenance
- Management and Supervision
Please contact Karen Urban-Dickson at e-mail address email@example.com any time to find out more about current or upcoming career opportunities or submit your resume or application to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.